Luxury Building Services Consultants
Formed in 1986, Building Services Group (BSG) progressed from design and construction monitoring in the Middle East to full design and survey work for InterContinental and various Royal Families and major commercial organisations across the globe.
Fast forward 30 years, we have become a recognised name in the UK Hotel & Hospitality sector having also written corporate engineering standards for high profile international brands. Alongside our strength in the hotel sector, we have expanded into prime Residential & Commercial sectors, whilst still being involved with a number of prestigious and complex schemes overseas.
In 2019, BSG became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Syntegra Group – A multi award winning International Multi-Discipline Engineering Design Consultancy.
- Full M&E design, tender documentation and engineering support
- M&E Feasibility studies
- Engineering services reviews
- Building Services Condition/Aquisition/Dilapidation surveys
- Engineering asset management
- Equipment/Asset registers and installation life cycle planning
- Single point of failure analysis and specialist services for the data centers
- M&E clerk of works duties
- Clients representative roles, including corporate engineering brand standards
Hotel & Leisure Projects
30 years experience as a recognised name in the Hotel & Hospitality sector in the UK and Internationally, currently working in numerous 5* Hotels in Central London
A few notable examples
We're proud to have worked with some fantastic clients.
Building Services Group specialise in providing consultancy services to the construction industry.
With a focus on major fit-out, new-build, and refurbishment projects within the hotel, leisure, commercial, diplomatic and restaurant sectors, BSG’s approach is to provide the industry with a Practice dedicated to the provision of practical, coordinated designs, methods and solutions coupled with a high-level of personal service.
Under the Syntegra Group, we offer long-term sustainable benefits to all stakeholders of the built environment – ultimately creating better buildings.